Monday, May 23, 2011

lost in the sun ♥

Growing up I was the girl in the background, the girl who preferred books to conversation. Then I started letting my guard down, i started taking care of myself, i even fell in love. That should be the highlight of a person’s life right? and for a while it was mine, i was happy, yes i was loved in the beginning i believe it was real. But it faded away like the colors of the rainbow the brilliance was lost and i was left alone but better you know? the only thing that was wrong was i lost faith in love.  But then he came to my life, this dork of a man who has never risked his heart before.

We took a risk, to love, to hurt to be happy, and our risk has paid off. I have never been happier, my life is better, he’s not a rainbow, he’s my sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment