Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Relasyon
How many relationships have ended with the lines, "I need space", "nasasakal na ko". Too many to count yea? I think the problem is this, when people enter a relationship they get so serious, they try so hard to commit they do anything for that person, I'm not saying that's wrong, hell that's prolly the best thing ever, but some people they go too far, push too much that they lose the essence of who they are.
"A relationship is normally viewed as a connection between two individuals". Two individuals. Being in a relationship doesn't necessarily mean you become one person, not only does that get tiring after a while, it's wholly unhealthy. Dependency, excessive clinging is NOT attractive.
The best relationships are the ones where they love being together, but are also comfortable apart. "US" doesn't mean you forget about "I".
I know there are those who think when they try so hard then the relationship will last, but hey don't you realize that when it's real, when it's a secure love you don't really have too cling so hard because its solid as rock.
just a random thought♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment