I dont get it. I was not wearing anything revealing, I had on my oversized cardigan, jeans and flats, i hardly looked like a fucking slut. Men are such assholes. I've been traumatized enough, I dont need this!!! After our shift my friends and I went to the PC login to time out, one of the assholes was there and he recognized me. He kept looking at me like he was taking my clothes off it made my skin crawl. Nakasabay pa namen sa elevator ang putangina, I broke down when I reached my locker I couldn't stop crying, every bad experience in my life came back to me. God I dont know how I can endure going back to work. I hate feeling unsafe, I've built such a wall around myself and to have that veneer cracked because of this is hard to accept.
No comments:
Post a Comment