Monday, October 10, 2011

catch up

I changed the title of my blog, It just seemed like it was time you know? I haven't gone on this in like 3 months? I've been busy I'm sorry...that is what happens when you're in a BPO company you lose track of so many things that is important in life..... so much has happened.. let me fill you in.

Remember the assholes i mentioned on my last post? well i filed a complaint against them at work and my bosses being Indians and extremely conservative took immediate action. They literally vanished from my radar. It was hella good, made me feel so empowered. like finally i looked out for my own safety and had the initiative to stand up for myself and in the process helped other girls as well. Girl power my loves!!!!

I resigned from that company a month after that incident, I got sick. Vertigo man in other words sosyal na form ng hilo :)) I switched to a day account in another company so im feeling pretty normal nowadays LOL :)) hopefully I'll have more time to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment