Friday, November 11, 2011

wishes

I read somewhere that a good mother wishes nothing more for her daughters than a good man to love them faithfully when they grow up, someone who'll take care of them, someone who'll make their heart whole. When the time comes for me to become a mother I'm sure I would want that as well. But you know what I would really wish for them? I would want them to find a best friend that was as good as i found. Someone who'll make them see the ironies in life and laugh with them through it all, someone who'll help them pick up the pieces of their heart  after a careless boy, someone who doesn't need to be told when they need a hug, someone who knows when they're faking smiles and will tease them until a real one shines through, someone who doesn't need to stay in touch 24/7 but knows all the important details in their lives. Someone like Ira Mae. yeah, that's what i would wish for. Boys will come and go but best friends, sisters they are forever ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment