when people want to talk about what I've written it makes me cringe.
it's not cos im ashamed of what i write, but im not one to boast, know what i mean?
i remember my sister and I were talking bout it the other day.. when something is important to a person, when it wakes the passion in their hearts they're humble about it.. may it be literature, or music or art.. anything they hold dear to their hearts a person tries to downplay.
i guess i do it out of fear.
i dont want something i love to be criticized or rejected.
I'm amazed at the writers who put their work out there to be judged.
my writing is damn important to me. it's a piece of my soul reflected in every word.
but maybe someday i can gather up the courage to share it. hopefully i'll be brave enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment