Sunday, June 20, 2010

someone

I want a boy who would hold my hand in line at the mall & make all the girls jealous. I want someone who would sing to me at random moments. Someone who is more goofy than romantic. A boy who would kiss me when I'm acting dumb. A guy who would make fun of me just to hear my laugh. He'd play with my hair all the time & surprise me with random dates. Someone who I could share lollipops with & lay on a blanket with to count the stars. Someone who understands my mood swings and rides it out. but mostly i just want someone who would be my best friend & would never break my heart. He would just always make me smile.

i read this quote somewhere and i tweaked it a bit.
i found that someone.
i got lucky ;)
i love you like mad ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment